Κυριακή 6 Ιανουαρίου 2008

A Few of My Favourite Things

My favourite colour is red. My favourite food is stuffed cabbage leaves and I love chocolate. I like playing with my Mummy and Daddy and my friends are Olivia, Anastasia, Philip, Sam, Alice and Ruby and Freddie.

My favourite animal is the deer and I saw lots in Richmond Park at Christmas. My favourite toys are Bambi, Flame, my tiger, Squirrel. I love to have stories read to me and my favourite book is Beauty and the Beast.

For Christmas I had a tiger from my Mummy and Daddy (not a real one!), a boat, a fairy outfit and lots of books. I have been to the theatre three times since the beginning of the Christmas holidays. I went to see Snow White and the Seven Dwarves with my Granny and Grandad, Hansel and Gretel with my Daddy and Peter Pan with my Aunt Amalia.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: